V3 RS DVIDE HELMET
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™) which adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head
- An evolution to the MVRS™ system positions the visor with a center post magnet and two side shear-off screws
- The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System®
- Multi Composite Technology (MCT) shell construction blends carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner with emergency release cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Carbon fiber D rings
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
- EPS, carbon fiber, fiberglass, nylon, polyester
THE MOST COMPLETE APPROACH TO SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE
The V3 RS Dvide Helmet has been designed to include MIPS® impact protection, and our updated MVRS™ system to provide podium-proven performance.
As the most technologically advanced motocross helmet out there, it’s packed with next-level features that align with your performance demands. Designed with MIPS® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)—an impact technology that manages rotational forces on impact to add a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head—and additional impact and energy dispersing features, the V3 RS provides the kind of protection every racer needs.
Safety and performance go hand-in-hand with this pro-level and race-ready dirt bike helmet. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 RS is made for motocross champions.